- UKMail expands Darlington operation
- Trade Park Unit available at Morton Trade Park, Darlington
- Recent lettings to Forces Support and Flooring Worx secure 100% occupancy at North Road Trade Park
- Landteam completes flood diversion scheme in Middleton Tyas
- Middlesbrough snow centre: Ambitious 30m development takes major step forward
Landteam acquires North Road Trade Park, Darlington
01 January 2014
In 2013 Landteam made a strategic move to acquire this busy double parade of trade counter units from Morrisons Supermarkets Plc.
The purchase of this vibrant estate compliments a number of existing holdings in the trade park sector within the North East of England most notably the Morton Trade Park, also in Darlington.
The estate is located adjacent to the Morrisons development just north of Darlington town centre.
Existing occupiers include: Wolseley UK, Eurocell Plastics, Jewsons, Edmunson Electrical, HS Atec, Fred Williamson and Crossling Ltd.
Landteam are now proactively managing the site and have recently secured planning for large structure to allow more prominant visability for all of the occupiers on the site.