- UKMail expands Darlington operation
- Trade Park Unit available at Morton Trade Park, Darlington
- Recent lettings to Forces Support and Flooring Worx secure 100% occupancy at North Road Trade Park
- Landteam completes flood diversion scheme in Middleton Tyas
- Middlesbrough snow centre: Ambitious 30m development takes major step forward
Recent lettings to Forces Support and Flooring Worx secure 100% occupancy at North Road Trade Park
20 June 2017
Retail occupier and charity superstore, Forces Support, have taken on 3 units formerly occupied by Jewsons. A fourth unit has recently been let to established North Yorkshire flooring retailer Flooring Worx.
The two new deals underpin the demand in retail and trade counter in the North Road Area of Darlington.
"There has been substantial shift away from the town centre and it is clear that the North Road area of Darlington is undergoing a renaissance with a number of recent retail projects including the development work to create North Road Retail Park, McDonalds, B&M and plans for the nearby former B&Q building.
The new arrivals compliment our established trade counter operators which include Electric Center, Plumb Center, Eurocell, HS Atec, DPH and Crosslings.
I see North Road Trade Park benefiting from the general upturn in the area." comments Edward Speir, director at Landteam.